UGM International Trail Running is a fun trail running competition where the location or terrain that is the place for competition is open nature with uneven road contours and challenging natural obstacles. The tracks to be passed are public roads in the form of asphalt, rocky road, dirt road, and small river with the race distance is + -7Km, + -14Km and + -21Km. In addition to the uneven road contours, both uphill and downhill, this competition is held in the open with changes in the weather that each participant must anticipate such as cold, rain and heat.
In contrast to the commonly held road running competition, trail running requires participants to have high enthusiasm and stamina in order to be able to pass every challenge in the field of competition.
Everyone can become a UGM International Trail Running participant with the following conditions:
- Healthy-bodied participants.
- Select class categories according to the age of the participants.
- Participants meet the requirements specified by Pan
- Participants must do a race under their own power without the help of wheels or mechanical support.
- Maintain cleanliness and not littering.
- Following the path set by the committee by following road markers in the form of signage, directions and directions from the marshal. Cutting the race lane is not permitted. If you get lost back to the last place where markers or signage are visible.
- Complete the race according to the cut off time.
- Obey and follow the instructions specified by the Committee.
- Acting sportsmanship and prioritizing safety.
- The committee has the right to change the race route, delay the race or cancel the race if something happens that is considered to endanger the participant, such as rain, storm, lightning and or other situations.
- Participants who violate the rules can be disqualified